NAHRIM SIGNED MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA (UPM), 20 FEBRUARY 2012, SERDANG, SELANGOR.
20 February 2012 - NAHRIM has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) in UPM, Serdang. The ceremony was witnessed by a total of 19 staff from NAHRIM and academics officers from UPM which was headed by YBhg. Dato’ Ir. Dr. Radin Umar Radin Sohadi, Vice Chancellor of UPM. The objectives of the MoU are to:
- Create smart partnership between both Parties for mutual benefits;
- Promote industry-university knowledge sharing;
- Produce competent graduates with both technical and business skills, well equipped with relevant soft skills;
- Collaborate in water resource management and environmental issues; and
- Exchange information of related publications and materials